Mondes Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment and Hair Fix Keratin Straight Spray review:

Mondes Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment and Hair Fix Keratin Straight Spray review:

I feel so bad with my hair after I re bonded in the most known Hair Salon here in our Province. Before I washed my hair, of course I waited for almost 3-4 days as what some of the hair stylist advice's to. But when I washed it, I forgot na di pala pwede mag apply ng shampoo, na-ingganyo kasi aku sa Sunsilk shampoo with Cream silk conditioner kaya I use it together without even knowing after I dry up my hair it becomes Dry but not so frizzy. Nakakainis tignan, my hair was so ugly na then, straight sya pero dry. 

One of my friend advice's me to take Cream Silk conditioner everyday, kasi daw babalik lang daw yung buhok ko if I am going to use it everyday. So, in the second day, I use Cream Silk, tas dinamihan ko pa ng pag.apply. After drying up, ayun! same as usual, dry parin kahit smooth tapus ang lagkit! nakakainis. 

Di ko pinagpa-tuloy ang Cream Silk. I told my best friend about my hair problem at ayun, advice nya saken na mag-use aku ng any Keratin Hair Treatment. What I did; First, I went to Watson store and then I saw a lot any Keratin Treatment, andami kaya dun, eh di ko alam alin pi-piliin ko, since ng bu-budget to save money, I choose the Mondes Professionals Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment, and I was not expecting for the result. I buy it for only Php119.00
I also buy the Hair Fix Keratin Straight Leave-on spray in Watson for only Php59.00 only. I use it after blow drying my hair. because it has enriched with Keratin that helps to keep your hair straight and shiny and  Argan oil that helps to smooth'n dull and frizzy hair.

This is how I do it:
  1. First, I rinsed my hair well with a clean water. Di ko ina-apply yan ng shampoo kasi my hair was full of cream silk conditioner, so I just rinsing it with a lot of clean water until nawala na yung conditioner sa buhok ko, I dry up it with towel.
  2. Second, I didn't used any dryer, okay lang if dry towel. I divided my hair into four, then I apply it every hair strand until natapos rin.
  3. Third, I leave it almost 40 minutes para mas ma absorb talaga yung keratin treatment. Okay lang in if 20 minutes to 40 mins. depends on your hair if curly ba sya or sobrang dry and frizzy. Di ko na siya ginamitan ng Hair Cup, but it is much better kung my Hair Cup ka para mas ma absorb talaga yung treatment.
  4. Fourth, after 40 minutes, I rinse my hair well with clean water. Then, dry up with clean towel. After that, I used hair blow dry, ma fe-feel mo talaga yung coolness at smooth sa hair mo.
  5. Then, I apply the Hair Fix Keratin Straight leave-on spray into my hair. 
  6. Lastly, I used a Flat Iron after 10 minutes. Same as usual, divided mo hair mo into four then iron it every strands of your hair.


Reminder: 
Do not washed hair within 3 days, If you'll washed it used the Keratin Coppola Hair shampoo and conditioner.
Washing your hair everyday can cause dryness.

Note:
This is all base on my experience. :)
You can use Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment Everyday for best result, as well as the Hair Fix Keratin Straight spray, it is so effective. swear it! My hair becomes bouncy, straight, shiny and smooth :)
You can leave a comment or questions or check out my facebook @iammaeannesabino
 Thank you! :*

Comments

  1. Hi why po need i iron pa yung hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need po kasi para ma absorb yung treatment sa heat, Pwedi dn yung Conditioning Heat Cap. 🙂

      Delete
  2. Pwede sya gamitin everyday?
    20-40 mins pa din ?
    Then ano po yung Dont washed hair within 3 days? Thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pwedi sya gamitin per day, pero its not good po if per day din po tayo mag iiron. For treatment is good. Yung 3 days po, pag yung hair mo kakagaling lang rebond tas na washed mo agad at nag dry.

      Delete
  3. Pwede po bang hindi na mag iron ng hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwedi rin naman po, po yung treatment kasi need sya ng head cover while treating.

      Delete
  4. TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN
    TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN titanium band rings TINN TINN titanium lug nuts TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN tittanium TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN ford transit connect titanium TINN TINN TINN TINN TINN ford edge titanium 2021 TINN TINN TINN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Express Slim Capsule Review:

Negros Oriental Mabinay HOT Spring