Express Slim Capsule Review:

One of my close friend told me her secrets why she has a beautiful and sexy body, glowing and whiten skin. She open up with me that she were using Express Slim Capsule from japan or known as Pearl White which can make your skin whiter while reducing fats and detoxifying. I was impress and interested to take and try. Why not right?

I haven't tried any whitening capsules or products since I am proud of my Morena type skin color. I was impress by my friend and give it a try.

So has I take this capsule twice a day, 1 capsule of the morning and in the evening respectively. I was taking this for 1 month and I was not expecting for the result where my skin all over my body becomes whiter. Some of my friends told me that I become blooming. 


When I first taking this capsule, I feel energetic and also I experience hard breathing sometimes. But, after how many months it disappears. When  I stop taking this capsule, my skin was getting back to my normal skin color and I was like, WOW! of all my efforts, I spend money for it but then its just a temporary? Then I search on some reviews about this product, it says there that it is not safe that safe for our own kidneys. So I stop taking this capsule for my own sake.


I ask my friend who recommended me this, she told me it is effective then, she already stop taking it since. This product was really effective for detoxifying and whitening but while taking this, you need to limit yourself because it has cause and effect in your health. 

Did you also tried to use this product? Drop a comment! 

Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mondes Ionic Keratin Hair Treatment and Hair Fix Keratin Straight Spray review:

Negros Oriental Mabinay HOT Spring